Icebreaker?
Icebreaker?
Not again...I will never be able to come to terms with this metaphorical word that served its purpose absolutely well once. Can I start something like this all over again? Impossible. A sharp arrow dipped in embarrasment shoots through my spine whenever I think about the whole thing. What was it? An innocent prank by an infant who wanted to grow up in a jiffy? An endeavor spun out of pure curiosity that would later go on to take the shape of a thing serious? at the expense of human emotions? An ignorant allowance of incidents that wanted to break out of the probability cocoon? None of these. Could it have been any other way? I guess not. Then who's responsible? We have a habit of holding humans responsible for all occurences- with or without their effectable entanglements. Within that boundary, I take the responsibility.
The ultimate test will be to live through the penetrating questions that might be thrown at me at some point. But interestingly, and fortunately, withdrawal had spread its wings in both the territories at about the same time and that might serve as a plausible explanation. All actions have to be rationalized one way or the other so that the end justifies the means. An experience always showers learnings; more so if it's bad. That is our take-away.
The ever-existing deep tension unwinds and surfaces up on every opportunity. May be that's why they say "Truth comes out". But still there are loose ends. Loose ends that may never be tied. Loose ends that'll be declared forgotten in superficial consciousness but will keep on breathing deep down. Wake up! this is the real world. Braces are not matched here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home